Shooting with Silvia


Some weeks ago I did a shooting with Silvia in an amazing beautiful park , it was the first time I did a shooting completely on my own and I was a little bit nervous because I'm used to have my teacher with me who helps when I have problems ; I was also proud of myself  because Silvia really wanted to shoot with me! I met her during a wedding dress campaign I did last year with my teacher : snow , wedding dresses , wood and a white horse : all wonderful but it was so much cold!
Anyway I really like work with her , she's super cute , always very nice and she's very creative. During the shooting she gave me suggestions on what kind of picture we could take and we had a lovely afternoon in this amazing place .. Just me and her so we shooted in a completely peace mood! Starting project was to take some pictures inspired by Snow White but in the end we took more with different outfits















0 commenti:

Posta un commento