Wien mein liebe


On September I went on holiday to Vienna with my dad and we spent five days in this beautiful city. I like travel with my daddy 'cause we're very close and we're always have fun together . From the first random walk in Vienna' streets I was deeply in love with this city , I can't even explain with words how beautiful it's : many years ago Vienna was the most importat city in Europe and when you walk around you can admire all its wonders : every building is an art work , every park is magnificent and you breath the old Empire's air 
Here there are some pictures I took during days I spent in Vienna , can't wait to come back!
On the top of this post you cand admire the Pavillion in Schonnbrunn's Zoo inside Schonbrunn itself (royal palace)








0 commenti:

Posta un commento